Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today I witnessed a rape scene

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
Today I saw three male ducks rape a female duck. The female duck was screaming in agony while the male duck tried to mount her. I don't know how they mate but he tried to mount her and other 2 fucks where is bodyguards. The females tried countless times to escape but her efforts were in vain. I just stood there witness the scene.

Lmfao.

Today I saw three male ducks rape a female duck. The female duck was screaming in agony while the male duck tried to mount her. I don't know how they mate but he tried to mount her and other 2 fucks where is bodyguards. The females tried countless times to escape but her efforts were in vain. I just stood there witness the scene.

Lmfao.
Donald Duck guilty as charged

rape is very common between ducks kek

it’s very common. Even if a female duck has a partner it will put itself in situations where it can get raped so that if some stronger male can fight to rape her, it will give her stronger offspring.

Theres No duck for you're dinner

Do you think people will try to moralize the natural behaviors of animals as they do those of humanity?

Donald Duck guilty as charged
Donald Duck Feels Good Man GIF

Would you rather be in a forest with a man or a duck?

Kek :feelskek:

But thats Nature , If law was removed for even 1 Day , Humans would do that Shit aswell