Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad smirked at me, they know how superior they r to us

Manlet_Supremacy

Manlet_Supremacy

Supreme Manlet
I was on the bus earlier and had to stand and sitting behind me was a typical chad. He fucking looked at me and smirked then looked away showing of his jawline. I saw it with the corner of my eye. I wanted to fucking cry and scream. That fag know he was genetically superior to me, legit showing off his jawline and touching it while I stand there barely reaching the holding grip. When it was his stop he got up and fucking towered over me and again gave me a smug look.

Istg these chads know who is incel, they are all into looksmaxxing or sum shit and get off knowing they are superior beings, they must get a ego boost or hard on seeing miserable sub 5s.

how tall do you think he was?

how tall do you think he was?
Well I'm 5'5 in boots with insoles, and he was taller than the glass screen at the bus door, so probs around 6'4ish. It wasn't just his height, his face was chad, giga chin, chiseled jaw, good eye area etc. I never see short guys with chad faces, its always tallfags with chad faces. Sometimes manlet with htn faces but thats it.

Well I'm 5'5 in boots with insoles, and he was taller than the glass screen at the bus door, so probs around 6'4ish. It wasn't just his height, his face was chad, giga chin, chiseled jaw, good eye area etc. I never see short guys with chad faces, its always tallfags with chad faces. Sometimes manlet with htn faces but thats it.
damn I see. fuck tallfags

I had three brown Arab niggers try to passively intimidate me by shadow boxing whilst looking at me as we walked past each other and one tried to do that dumb shoulder bump today. They all looked 55kg so I could’ve lateral raised them if I wasn’t just leaving the gym. Why is it always the short tall guys that are like 1-3 inches taller that do this shit and never actual tall guys.

I had three brown Arab niggers try to passively intimidate me by shadow boxing whilst looking at me as we walked past each other and one tried to do that dumb shoulder bump today. They all looked 55kg so I could’ve lateral raised them if I wasn’t just leaving the gym. Why is it always the short tall guys that are like 1-3 inches taller that do this shit and never actual tall guys.
whats ur height

the real tallfags know their superiority they don't need to intimidate (gentle giant). The chad on the bus didn't intimidate me, he just know how superior he was too me. Those arabs are insecure normies probs.

the real tallfags know their superiority they don't need to intimidate (gentle giant). The chad on the bus didn't intimidate me, he just know how superior he was too me. Those arabs are insecure normies probs.
Yeah lol they probably saw look amazing on TikTok and saw how non-white is a bad thing so they focus on their tiny amount of height they have. White women still view them as subhumans though lmao

Yeah lol they probably saw look amazing on TikTok and saw how non-white is a bad thing so they focus on their tiny amount of height they have. White women still view them as subhumans though lmao
I'm white and tried for years to get ethnic foids but its all cope. Jbw only works for normies and chads. Jbw doesn't apply to sub 5 autistic manlets.

Chad Is As Chad does

brutal if 5'5 tbh, but u prob still can SEAmaxx

Get a drivers license

I was on the bus earlier and had to stand and sitting behind me was a typical chad. He fucking looked at me and smirked then looked away showing of his jawline. I saw it with the corner of my eye. I wanted to fucking cry and scream. That fag know he was genetically superior to me, legit showing off his jawline and touching it while I stand there barely reaching the holding grip. When it was his stop he got up and fucking towered over me and again gave me a smug look.

Istg these chads know who is incel, they are all into looksmaxxing or sum shit and get off knowing they are superior beings, they must get a ego boost or hard on seeing miserable sub 5s.
He was probably laughing at you

Brutal the fucking fag knew he was superior and chose to ridicule your existence. As a manlet, I encounter this mogging every time I go outside.

BRUTAL HEIGHT BROCEL

heightpill > facepill everytime mang

I hate people. They all see us as a fucking joke

Idk, I've heard foreign foids like white guys but just tall white guys with blue eyes cause its whiter. I'm white but manlet and brown eyes. I'm also poormaxxing atm.
brutal if 5'5 tbh, but u prob still can SEAmaxx

Istg these chads know who is incel, they are all into looksmaxxing or sum shit and get off knowing they are superior beings, they must get an ego boost or hard on seeing miserable sub 5s.
It may have been even worse than you think. :feelswhat:

Plenty of dudes are fags these days. :feelsugh:

So he may have been smirking at you for reasons that should make you never want to drop the soap when he is near. :feelskek:

It may have been even worse than you think. :feelswhat:

Plenty of dudes are fags these days. :feelsugh:

So he may have been smirking at you for reasons that should make you never want to drop the soap when he is near. :feelskek:
Maybe he saw me as a potentional twink but I've never been complimented or hit on by a fag so i doubt it. It looked like a smirk of superiority more than faggotness. Either way all tallfags deserve to suffer

Take hammer and turn his jaw into a brutalist statue.

I get that too. The guys three inches taller get mogged by real tall men so they need to tell themselves they have someone underneath them.

i wish we could punch that smirk off their face

I haven't met a Chad that was like that, if I'm being honest. All though to be fair I haven't really met many attractive people in person as well, only like sevens and the rare eight.

MAYBE NOT MAYBE HE WAS JUST LAUGHING AT YOUR APPEARANCE. TRUECELS ALWAYS LOOK FUNNY TO NORMIES

Brutal the fucking fag knew he was superior and chose to ridicule your existence. As a manlet, I encounter this mogging every time I go outside.
I'm truecel and I don't even leave the house, to avoid this kind of thing. I'm neet too.

Just remembering the "chad" and "femoid" factor, my hatred rises, and I always think of a final act against everyone en masse... I understand your anger, because I have it too, we are brutalized by life without even moving forward. they. We are curses, and as curses we must destroy.

I had this experience once with a 3rd/4th string NFL Quarterback