Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Favorite users here ?

Everyone except for @Vendetta

@Logic55 @NeverEvenBegan @ItsovERfucks @cripplecel

Not same as most smartest posters here but simply your favorite ones if there any for you. Cels which you enjoy their posts reading them or in PM's, most funniest etc

I writing thread also cause this forum needs more thread like this kind of meta threads from time to time. Kinda what @Copexodius Maximus said about positivity subforum.

It's bit circlejerking thread also so be wary

Would be nice if @LeFrenchCel or @proudweeb or anybody could stick this thread

BrothERs

@Mecoja i don't want to to get too emotional but he is my soulmate which is with my IRL friend is brother i never had, also i have with him over 200 pages :worryfeels::feelsaww:
View attachment 1147748
@SocialzERo Great brocel despite bit negative here, but is better person than most when you meet him closer. Based when it comes to certain nati0n of toilets
59 stron wiadomości też było więcej ale nie wiem co się wtedy stało..
@thespanishcel Very chill guy i never saw him getting here in any argument, has good threads. Also coomer like me :feelsEhh: :feelsYall: :ahegao:

High IQ

@WorthlessSlavicShit White Slav excellence, also based YYH enjoyer
@GeckoBus Very high IQ which is best poster pure IQ poster along with WSS, tragic backstory too
@Copexodius Maximus Chill user and quite high iq too
@Chudpreet didn't talk with you too much but one best of pfp and high iq too, was liking reading your posts since i returned from my bannition
@Pixycel High IQ and very chill user with well arculated opinions ( also based FNVcel and F2cel )

Had beef in past, but now on good terms

@DarkStarDown I think you really most caring user here for state of this forum right now, your threads are both high iq and entertaining and you created great thread recently about headcanons about users here. Also pheno autist like me.

Banned/Users who left site

TT - Sadly he went private likely cause he might found new job or somebody learned about his account there cause he didn't ban himself. One smartest posters here ever with not boring style of posting.
It would be funny if you are a fed

Thanks for the mention and appreciation.

It always sucks to see many good friends I made here leave, but I can only hope they ascended and their life got better.

Here’s something more about my personality. I’m afraid of tagging people because I don’t want to miss anyone and have anyone feel left out, because that would be devastating and I would absolutely hate myself. So I usually end up never tagging anyone in these kinds of threads because of that fear, and in the end no one ever remembers me as someone that tagged them and thought of them as close or cool. So I end up with no close friends at all who appreciate my calling them out specifically.

It’s over.
it's never over till you give up bro

Predator - Arm Wrestling Scene on Make a GIF

Thank you brocel. Same goes for you and...
@Lonelyus
@gotet
@lifeisfucked215
@IncelTill.idie
@Epedaphic
@Evangelioncel
@Fire.
:feelsautistic: Back at u

@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel my fav fellow Non-NT bros

@Pajeetsingh @wereq my fav fellow curry bro
Hey, thanks man. :feelsokman:

I know you don't like "le cumskins" but we're both non-NT, which builds a strong connection between folks, since we suffer the most.

Not same as most smartest posters here but simply your favorite ones if there any for you. Cels which you enjoy their posts reading them or in PM's, most funniest etc

I writing thread also cause this forum needs more thread like this kind of meta threads from time to time. Kinda what @Copexodius Maximus said about positivity subforum.

It's bit circlejerking thread also so be wary

Would be nice if @LeFrenchCel or @proudweeb or anybody could stick this thread

BrothERs

@Mecoja i don't want to to get too emotional but he is my soulmate which is with my IRL friend is brother i never had, also i have with him over 200 pages :worryfeels::feelsaww:
View attachment 1147748
@SocialzERo Great brocel despite bit negative here, but is better person than most when you meet him closer. Based when it comes to certain nati0n of toilets
59 stron wiadomości też było więcej ale nie wiem co się wtedy stało..
@thespanishcel Very chill guy i never saw him getting here in any argument, has good threads. Also coomer like me :feelsEhh: :feelsYall: :ahegao:

High IQ

@WorthlessSlavicShit White Slav excellence, also based YYH enjoyer
@GeckoBus Very high IQ which is best poster pure IQ poster along with WSS, tragic backstory too
@Copexodius Maximus Chill user and quite high iq too
@Chudpreet didn't talk with you too much but one best of pfp and high iq too, was liking reading your posts since i returned from my bannition
@Pixycel High IQ and very chill user with well arculated opinions ( also based FNVcel and F2cel )

Had beef in past, but now on good terms

@DarkStarDown I think you really most caring user here for state of this forum right now, your threads are both high iq and entertaining and you created great thread recently about headcanons about users here. Also pheno autist like me.

Banned/Users who left site

TT - Sadly he went private likely cause he might found new job or somebody learned about his account there cause he didn't ban himself. One smartest posters here ever with not boring style of posting.
Thanks friendcel, you're a cool guy too :feelsokman: Agree with @DarkStarDown would also include @Sheogorath
Thanks, you guys are def some of my favorites here, alongside the following:

@Adolf Hitler @Chudpreet @RealSchizo @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Pancakecel @TBIcel @based_meme @Mortis @Stupid Clown @Lonelyus @WorthlessSlavicShit @Arnocel @lazy_gamer_423 @IronsideCel @Confessor @wereq @Grim_Reaper @Friezacel @KillNiggers @Puppeter @Govid_Dorious @Lurkercel0 @MiSKiRaT @Ron.Belgrade @Pixycel @Biowaste Removal @AsiaCel @LesscoBlob @subhuman @CruxGammata @ItsovERfucks @weaselbomber

Apologies to any I may have missed.

@Adolf Hitler @Chudpreet @RealSchizo @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Pancakecel @TBIcel @based_meme @Mortis @Stupid Clown @Lonelyus @WorthlessSlavicShit @Arnocel @lazy_gamer_423 @IronsideCel @Confessor @wereq @Grim_Reaper @Friezacel @KillNiggers @Puppeter @Govid_Dorious @Lurkercel0 @MiSKiRaT @Ron.Belgrade @Pixycel @Biowaste Removal @AsiaCel @LesscoBlob @subhuman @CruxGammata @ItsovERfucks @weaselbomber

:feelsYall:

@LeFrenchCel @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStarDown @XtremeMax @Lonelyus @Pancakecel

Last edited by a moderator:

i c

fakecel normie if you were tagged on this thread

:feelsautistic: :heart:

His biggest and only sin is changing his coomfuel pfp.

cheers

:feelsautistic:

:feelsYall::feelscomfy:

A lot of people, if you are not my enemy you are by default one of my favorite users here, I don't think I can tang more than two or three "enemies" tbh

@
Adolf Hitler
@Adolf Hitler @
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet @
RealSchizo
@RealSchizo @
LeFrenchCel
@LeFrenchCel @
Uggo Mongo
@Uggo Mongo @
Pancakecel
@Pancakecel @
TBIcel
@TBIcel @ B @based_meme @
Mortis
@Mortis @
Stupid Clown
@Stupid Clown @
Lonelyus
@Lonelyus @
WorthlessSlavicShit
@WorthlessSlavicShit @
Arnocel
@Arnocel @
lazy_gamer_423
@lazy_gamer_423 @
IronsideCel
@IronsideCel @
Confessor
@Confessor @
wereq
@wereq @
Grim_Reaper
@Grim_Reaper @
Friezacel
@Friezacel @
KillNiggers
@KillNiggers @
Puppeter
@Puppeter @
Govid_Dorious
@Govid_Dorious @
Lurkercel0
@Lurkercel0 @
MiSKiRaT
@MiSKiRaT @
Ron.Belgrade
@Ron.Belgrade @
Pixycel
@Pixycel @
Biowaste Removal
@Biowaste Removal @
AsiaCel
@AsiaCel @
LesscoBlob
@LesscoBlob @
subhuman
@subhuman @
CruxGammata
@CruxGammata @
ItsovERfucks
@ItsovERfucks @
weaselbomber
@weaselbomber

I would tag the whole forum

Everyone,
I consider everyone on this forum a Brocel.
I don´t discriminate, Im not in elementary school anymore