Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Favorite users here ?

Everyone,
I consider everyone on this forum a Brocel.
I don´t discriminate, Im not in elementary school anymore
:yes: very mature, discriminating is normie trait. Except when it's against faggot-ass pieces of shit like @Vendetta @Dusk @gummybearcel

@To koniec @DarkStarDown thanks for choosing me as well boyos, I'd reply directly to your comments if I didn't lose them every time I'd switch the page to get the other:feelshaha:.

@To koniec @DarkStarDown thanks for choosing me as well boyos, I'd reply directly to your comments if I didn't lose them every time I'd switch the page to get the other:feelshaha:.
I have like 30 .is tabs open.

Here is my list. It is very long one.

Some controversial honorable mentions
pinkwell @Piratecel first user on here who took what I said seriously, first user who responded to my first post. Also the only user who took my side against Fagdetta back when those 2024 trolls was trying to drag me into his bullshit zoomer fest, despite most of you saying you hated vendetta you didn't do shit to try and get him off this site unlike us, and tried to take vendetta's side even. and @only1ndr3ams @arthur17 also one of the first people i met on my first day here, despite him being efiliste friend, but I wasn't involved in that drama so i dont really care
@failednormie_ not an incel, but helped me against Fagdetta, some jews and the rest of the trolls who joined at the same time as me and fellow Kacynski cel
And the federal agent, you know who you are

Main list
@lazy_gamer_423 keyed sewercel
@Serpents reign first person who followed me
@Despicablecel
@pyromancer1234 didn't talk to him very much but I saw his posts on asianmasculinity, very based ricecel advocate
@Lv99_BixNood funniest reddit posts, also fellow ricebro
@DarkStarDown future RW movement leadER, I can tell
@Chudpreet
@SteelCentaur I don't know him that well but I see his extremely based comments every single time
@SupremeGentleCel
@Minamoto older user, extremely based posts every single time
@UglyDumbass
@gymcellragefuel good ragefuel rants, seems to be an honorable/good person as well
@anandkonda I respect him for not being self-hating, he is curry but he is still proud, very honorable behavior
@EgyptianNiggerKANG hope this man gets better
@illumizoldyck
@Stupid Clown met him on incel twitter last year, back when that place was a fucking mess and I was larping. It was fun posting gore to normies.
@screwthefbi the only other MMAcel on this forum

And some users that i met more recently who i thought are ok
@DottKo334
@andinocel
@cinderogre
@CountBleck

Last edited:
Yeah kek I have so many threads I want to read, bump, etc. & stuff I want to post about, but I'm being raped by college & wagelsavery rn.
Same. At least my semester pretty much ended today, hope I'll be able to go crazy on the forum now:feelshmm:.

pinkwell @Piratecel first user on here who took what I said seriously, first user who responded to my first post. Also the only user who took my side against Fagdetta back when those 2024 trolls was trying to drag me into his bullshit zoomer fest, despite most of you saying you hated vendetta you didn't do shit to try and get him off this site unlike us, and tried to take vendetta's side even. and @only1ndr3ams @arthur17 also one of the first people i met on my first day here, despite him being efiliste friend, but I wasn't involved in that drama so i dont really care
@failednormie_ not an incel, but helped me against Fagdetta, some jews and the rest of the trolls who joined at the same time as me and fellow Kacynski cel

Main list
@Despicablecel
@pyromancer1234 didn't talk to him very much but I saw his posts on asianmasculinity, very based ricecel advocate
@Chudpreet
@SteelCentaur I don't know him that well but I see his extremely based comments every single time
@SupremeGentleCel
@UglyDumbass
@gymcellragefuel good ragefuel rants, seems to be an honorable/good person as well
@anandkonda I respect him for not being self-hating, he is curry but he is still proud, very honorable behavior
@illumizoldyck
@Stupid Clown met him on incel twitter last year, back when that place was a fucking mess and I was larping. It was fun posting gore to normies.

@DottKo334
@andinocel
@cinderogre
@CountBleck
blessed be tengri

Main list
@Despicablecel
@Chudpreet
@SupremeGentleCel
@UglyDumbass
@illumizoldyck

@DottKo334
@andinocel
@cinderogre
@CountBleck
ty for the shoutout brocel :owo::heart::feelsokman: you're pretty cool too

Main list
@Despicablecel
@Chudpreet
@SupremeGentleCel
@UglyDumbass
@illumizoldyck

@DottKo334
@andinocel
@cinderogre
@CountBleck
Giga based list. I appreciate the effort that went into this. You're easily one of my favorites, too. :feelsaww:

Same. At least my semester pretty much ended today, hope I'll be able to go crazy on the forum now:feelshmm:.
Happy to hear that brothERcel, I really hope that you did well: I myself, still have a bit more to go, so these next few days will be a grind.

I just hope you don’t make a thread concerning an article/study i’ve been idling on :ha..feels:

Please share some litERotica though, i’d appreciate it. :feelscomfy:
I will also, I love art
For once, I am believed in. :feelsaww:

TogethER, we will save the West & East.

@anankonda

@Vendetta

I know you don't like "le cumskins"
No brother, I didn't have thought like that. I know you are little bit aggressive when someone says bad about white.

but we're both non-NT, which builds a strong connection between folks, since we suffer the most.
We are on the same boat. We can relate to the each other as we have the same problem

This thread seems to be a bit of a circle-jerk for sub 6 month newfags, I guess that should tell me something.

I will always read anything posted by:
@Emba
@Zhou Chang-Xing
@Jay_Goptri
They always bring an older and wiser take on issues, that many of our teenaged renegades on here are lacking.

I always admired the staunch fuck-you style exhibited by @faded and @frmentalcel .

@kay' and @tehgymcel420 and @Pajeetsingh are straight shooters who tell it like it is, without seeming like edgelord provocateurs, when I see their avis I always read their posts.

I wanted to hate @Sneir for spamming up the forums with his drug-fucked ALL CAPS adventures. But I finally admitted to myself the truth: I love that shit. Party on brother!

I miss that Turkish fella ( @Mentallylostcel?) who hated dogs.. I didn't agree with him on much, but he just seemed like a genuine, sad dude who was suffering and needed a friend. I hope he's OK.

And some of our cops are cool too. @PPEcel 's legal expertise really added some good content. @proud dweeb and @LeFrenchCel seem like a good dudes and a grown adults who make sensible calls. @The Enforcer 's ban appeal responses are some of the best shit on the internet. Love your work man!

This thread seems to be a bit of a circle-jerk for sub 6 month newfags, I guess that should tell me something.

@Emba
@Zhou Chang-Xing
@Jay_Goptri
They always bring an older and wiser take on issues, that many of our teenaged renegades on here are lacking.

I always admired the staunch fuck-you style exhibited by @faded and @frmentalcel .

@kay' and @tehgymcel420 and @Pajeetsingh are straight shooters who tell it like it is, without seeming like edgelord provocateurs, when I see their avis I always read their posts.

I wanted to hate @Sneir for spamming up the forums with his drug-fucked ALL CAPS adventures. But I finally admitted to myself the truth: I love that shit. Party on brother!

I miss that Turkish fella ( @Mentallylostcel?) who hated dogs.. I didn't agree with him on much, but he just seemed like a genuine, sad dude who was suffering and needed a friend. I hope he's OK.

And some of our cops are cool too. @PPEcel 's legal expertise really added some good content. @proud dweeb and @LeFrenchCel seem like a good dudes and a grown adults who make sensible calls. @The Enforcer 's ban appeal responses are some of the best shit on the internet. Love your work man!
:feelsYall:

@Emba
@Zhou Chang-Xing
@Jay_Goptri

@Emba
@Zhou Chang-Xing
@Jay_Goptri

Whatever happened to @Jay_Goptri

Whatever happened to @Jay_Goptri

He used to get into fights that never ended with a couple of people. Banned? Or did he just quit?

Happy to hear that brothERcel, I really hope that you did well: I myself, still have a bit more to go, so these next few days will be a grind.
We'll see, there's still exams to take, but with ChatGPT, that's gonna be a breeze whenever it'll be online:hax:.

I just hope you don’t make a thread concerning an article/study i’ve been idling on :ha..feels:
That was the testosterone one, wasn't it:feelshaha:?

Please share some litERotica though, i’d appreciate it. :feelscomfy:
I very much will:feelshmm:. I have a lot saved and even more to go through and possibly save if it'll be good:feelzez:.

We'll see, there's still exams to take, but with ChatGPT, that's gonna be a breeze whenever it'll be online:hax:.
Mogs me for being able to use ChatGPT: My College implemented a system that can scan & check for it, and according to people I know, it's very accurate.
That was the testosterone one, wasn't it:feelshaha:?
No way you had seen that also.......:feelshaha::feelshaha:
I very much will:feelshmm:. I have a lot saved and even more to go through and possibly save if it'll be good:feelzez:.
Nice. :feelsohh::ahegao:

I hate 99% of users on here

Mogs me for being able to use ChatGPT: My College implemented a system that can scan & check for it, and according to people I know, it's very accurate.
I meant only to put printscreens of questions in it and let it give you the correct answer, seems like some 30% of my year are doing that. Last semester I was sitting next to a guy doing so while I got lucky to find a massive file online specifically about that course so I was CTRL+F scanning it for the answers:feelskek::feelskek:.

No way you had seen that also.......:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Only the thread you've made:feelsokman:.

;):feelshmm::feelsohh:

Thanks. Ricecel advocacy isn't easy when most Asian men are clueless or in denial about what they're up against.

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet didn't talk with you too much but one best of pfp and high iq too, was liking reading your posts since i returned from my bannition
Thanks :feelsYall: Also looking forward to interacting with you more as well in the future

Main list
@Despicablecel
@Chudpreet
@SupremeGentleCel
@UglyDumbass
@illumizoldyck

@DottKo334
@andinocel
@cinderogre
@CountBleck
thanks bro

youd be on my list too

Main list
@Despicablecel
@Chudpreet
@SupremeGentleCel
@UglyDumbass
@illumizoldyck

@DottKo334
@andinocel
@cinderogre
@CountBleck
Thank brocel I follow people when I like their post

Everyone I get along with :)

@krempi
:feelsbadman: long time

@Chudpreet @Bianor @Vlarke @proudweeb