Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I plan on stopping trying when I turn 20

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
I don't see the point in trying anymore. I've tried for years to make genuine friends and find a gf. There really isn't any point. I'm literally unlovable.

I don't see the point in trying anymore. I've tried for years to make genuine friends and find a gf. There really isn't any point. I'm literally unlovable.
24, Wait till 24 just like me.

You've given up?
Starting to, I saw my face in my phone reflection and i see no hope of it getting better, Nature is against me and not on my side.

Give it until you're 21. If you haven't ascended by then any future efforts are certainly in vain

I don't know much about you but I have been reviewing some of your posts here (stalkmaxxing jfl)

You are one of the most friendly and genuine incels out here and the fact that normies and foids don't want to do anything with you is proof that personality doesn't matter really.

I wish the best fren :feelsaww:

I don't know much about you but I have been reviewing some of your posts here (stalkmaxxing jfl)

You are one of the most friendly and genuine incels out here and the fact that normies and foids don't want to do anything with you is proof that personality doesn't matter really.

I wish the best fren :feelsaww:
If he is friendly means personality DO matter to some extent, Because he is friendly, Howewer there are tons of friendly incels here.

I know a few guys who - like me - were khhv as fuck as university students, who ascended in mid 20s.

So I would suggest 30 is a good age to start making your peace with the fact that it didn't happen.

If he is friendly means personality DO matter to some extent, Because he is friendly, Howewer there are tons of friendly incels here.
In trivial manner yes personality does matter but not much really compared to looks.

Personality is just icing on the cake

:soy: dont stop trying until your 40 bro men peak later in life:soy:

In trivial manner yes personality does matter but not much really compared to looks.

Personality is just icing on the cake
I wouldnt wanna hang out with a person if they arent nice to me so it does somewhat matter.

Don't wait until you're, give up right now. If you are on this forum, it means that it's over

20 is a normal age you've long finished puberty and have realised ascending wasn't gonna happen.

I`ve already given up

It's so weird reading shit like this. At 20 you should be starting to try, not stopping but eh...Do as you wish.

Shpuld have given up at 7

Never gets better but only more crueller

Give it until you're 21. If you haven't ascended by then any future efforts are certainly in vain
if you never had a single experience in high school then it’s like a 1% chance you’ll even ascend

Bro why? That's so young. 30 is a good age to know if you need to give up or not