Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your worst experience with people being horrible to you about not being able to get a girlfriend?

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
Coment your worst experience with people being horrible to you about not being able to get a girlfriend if you want you don’t have to share they’re is no pressure sharing your experience should be one hundred percent voluntary I’m just curious

The one that remember was a fake valentine with a funny poem inside. I was the only one in class who got a valentine. And of course, it wasn't marked. Fucking normies

People haven’t ever mocked me at not having a gf. I think they just look at me and they know exactly why I don’t have one.

Fat former criminal POS principal calling me into his office and handing me some fag literature with a rainbow on it heavily implying I was one of “those people” and he was “helping me”.

Piece of shit.

Fat former criminal POS principal calling me into his office and handing me some fag literature with a rainbow on it heavily implying I was one of “those people” and he was “helping me”.

Piece of shit.
He wasn't wrong

My own mom made fun of me for not having a gf when I was a teen. I can't wait till she dies so I can dance on her grave.
In middle school the school whore once came up to me out of the blue and said, "You know you'll die a virgin with your face, right?"

People haven’t ever mocked me at not having a gf. I think they just look at me and they know exactly why I don’t have one.
Same, only exception is my mother.

Coment your worst experience with people being horrible to you about not being able to get a girlfriend if you want you don’t have to share they’re is no pressure sharing your experience should be one hundred percent voluntary I’m just curious
this doesnt happen past school, idk whos asking you if you have a gf, maybe family but who cares? its over anyways

this doesnt happen past school, idk whos asking you if you have a gf, maybe family but who cares? its over anyways
Well for most people it does not happen past school , they’re are a few exceptions where people out of school might make fun of someone for not being able to get a girlfriend I got called someone who was stalking this foid because I would go to her work place to chat to her because I had a crush on her

I would hear people gossip about me behind my back wondering if I was gay.

normies making fun of you

My own mom made fun of me for not having a gf when I was a teen. I can't wait till she dies so I can dance on her grave.
In middle school the school whore once came up to me out of the blue and said, "You know you'll die a virgin with your face, right?"
I wouldn’t believe she said that if the same thing didn’t happen to me lol. Countless times I’d be studying and some future slut a few years younger would start a conversation just to say something like “I wouldn’t date you you nose is weird” and I wouldn’t even ask anything remotely related to relationships

Should have asked her who is responsible for your genetics

Not much cause most of my friends are incels as well.

Damn you need a hug Brocel
I know that feeling to from Pieces shit of a parent
You'll have your way

Laughed at in a family outings
Especially Christmas and New Years
That's why intend to make me fall the stairs volunteerly everytime

People pointing at me and saying i don’t get any bitches

Brutal. They don’t even expect you to have an explanation as to why you don’t have a gf. They already know.